2019 Unity Canada Conference
Be A Quitter
Unity Canada 2019 Conference
Sept 24-Sept 28 2019
Unity Village, Lee's Summit, Missouri
nearest airport: Kansas City International Airport (MCI)
All meals are included in your package starting with dinner Tuesday and ending with lunch on Saturday.
Conference begins with dinner 5 pm Tuesday. Opening reception at 7 pm Tuesday.
The conference concludes with lunch Saturday.
$425 CDN per person, includes lunches and dinners. (Unity hotel provides complimentary breakfast with hotel stay
Accommodation Fee (payable at checkout):
$119 USD plus 7.850% tax per room per night ($59.50 + taxes per night per person if double occupancy)
Due to the limited number of rooms at Unity Hotel and Conference Center, accommodation is double occupancy.
Roommates will be assigned if no roommate name is provided at time of registration.
Based on availability and upon request, private accommodation will be offered in order of registration date.
Please forward questions to Rhona Segarra 778.988.5644 or to firstname.lastname@example.org
Attendees arrange their own transportation to and from Kansas City International Airport.
Options include Uber, car rental or airport shuttle service. We recommend Mario’s Better Alternative Transportation which offers a flat rate for mini-van transportation.
www.kcibats.com (913) 634-5484 or (913) 575-3185
Rev. Dr. Martha Creek
"Be A Quitter - For your Spiritual Sake!"
ABOUT MARTHA CREEK, OUR KEYNOTE FACILITATOR
- A leader – Martha is visionary, goal-focused, and able to motivate and engage a group.
- A facilitator – Martha lovingly and expertly meets people where they are. She creates an environment of openness, honesty, and trust which allows others to break through their discomfort, grief, anger, illness, despair, frustration, or fear.
- A minister – Martha believes “minister” is a verb, an action, a way of being in the world. Martha’s clear sense of self allows her to hold connections, even in intense times and with differences in thinking.
- Martha invites self-exploration, awareness, and integration, as others awaken to the realization of their ability to meet life on life’s terms, fully equipped.
- A public speaker – Martha engages her audience with ease, humor, insightful questions, personal experiences, transparency, and passion. She allows, encourages, and challenges others to think. She is a master at right questioning and inspiring others to transcend previously held beliefs.
UNITY CANADA 2019 CONFERENCE
"Be a Quitter"
Unity Village, Missouri
nearest airport: Kansas City International (MCI)
Tuesday, September 24
4:00-5:00 pm - Registration
5:00-6:00 pm - Dinner
6:30 pm - Opening Ceremony and Music
Wednesday, September 25
All Day - Tours and Activities at Unity Village
Evening - Daniel Nahmod Workshop "Be Like Water" $25 includes Friday Concert
Thursday, September 26
Daytime - Martha Creek Workshop
Evening - Free Time
Friday, September 27
Morning - Martha Creek Workshop
Afternoon - Sharing best practices
Eventing - Daniel Nahmod Concert $25 includes Wednesday Workshop
Saturday, September 28
Morning - Annual General Meeting
Lunch - Conference concludes
Unity Village, MO 640665
|Registration and Event pkg fee (Daniel Nahmod)||$ 450.00|
|Registration only fee||$ 425.00|
|Event package only (Daniel Nahmod)||$ 25.00|