Rev. Dr. Martha Creek
The Gift of Quitting.
Are you willing to quit some things for your own liberation and freedom?
ABOUT MARTHA CREEK, OUR KEYNOTE FACILITATOR
- A leader – Martha is visionary, goal-focused, and able to motivate and engage a group.
- A facilitator – Martha lovingly and expertly meets people where they are. She creates an environment of openness, honesty, and trust which allows others to break through their discomfort, grief, anger, illness, despair, frustration, or fear.
- A minister – Martha believes “minister” is a verb, an action, a way of being in the world. Martha’s clear sense of self allows her to hold connections, even in intense times and with differences in thinking.
- Martha invites self-exploration, awareness, and integration, as others awaken to the realization of their ability to meet life on life’s terms, fully equipped.
- A public speaker – Martha engages her audience with ease, humor, insightful questions, personal experiences, transparency, and passion. She allows, encourages, and challenges others to think. She is a master at right questioning and inspiring others to transcend previously held beliefs.
Learn more about Martha at www.marthacreek.com