In order to encourage and support maximum attendance at the fall annual conference, Unity Canada has made some improvements to the Conference Travel Grant policy.
There are two changes:
1. In addition to using the grant toward travel and accommodation. grant amounts can now be used toward registration expenses for member ministries, ministers and Licensed Unity Teachers with grant amounts.
2. There is no longer a restriction to the number of people covered by the travel grant.
In order to receive the travel grant the following is required:
- All grant recipients are required to attend the full conference.
- All Receipts for travel, accommodation, and registration fees must be submitted.
- A copy of the ministry’s current T3010 must be on file with the Treasurer.
- The ministry must be a current member of Unity Canada